Sunday 8 February 2015

In Her Debt (Part Six)

He was still reeling from the impact of the oppulent surroundings when a squeal emerged from the porch of the house and a buxom, rubenesque girl with cherry red lips and long auburn hair skipped down the stairs and embraced him "Oh my God, Alex! I can't believe you'll be moving in with us. Welcome to The Groves" she turned to Arabella and playfully slapped her on the arm "Aunt Bella, why didn't you tell me it was someone from church". This was of course all show, Arabella had texted Georgina and told her that it would be Alex who would be paying them an extended visit. The young man from the north had been an object of lust for a lot of the local girls (and their mothers too). It was only in Arabella's circle of domineering Ladies-who-lunch that discussions on his potential as a submissive sex-slave had been discussed.

Alex knew Georgina reasonably well from church and the various social events although it was clear from the moment they met that they moved in totally different social circles. He had even waited on her and her friends when he'd worked at the hotel. She had always been fairly friendly but nothing to prepare him for the wave of affection that hit him during his arrival at Arabella's sumptuous palacial accomodation.

"I was pissed off when she told me we'd be having a houseguest" continued Georgina "but now I know it's you it'll be so great" She continued her hug crushing her huge chest into Alex's ribs. The cleavage was never knowingly under-displayed by Georgina...it was a devastating weapon with with to reduce the men she met into doting puppies. Today it was squeezed into a with and red checked designer summer dress.

Arabella was still in her business suit and was anxious to change. She proceeded up the steps and on through The Groves' imposing black doors. Jane let the mild tease continue for a while as Georgina gushed about how wonderful it would be to have Alex living with them before linking arms with Alex and leading him up the stairs.

"We have some paperwork to finalise young man and then we can get you settled in" Jane reminded

Georgina skipped ahead and Jane turned to Alex "Now Alex, these two ladies are dear, dear friends of mine. They are inviting a young man into their home, I know I can depend on you to behave properly...you've been a model member of the community since you arrived...don't let me down, I don't want any bad reports. I am certain you will be a dream houseguest and a diligent handyman for them as you work off your debt. If you do anything to upset I will make sure things are very, VERY bad for you"

Alex seemed to shrink as Reverend Jane gave him her lecture...whe she was finished Alex meekly responded "I promise Reverend....I'll do everything Arabella wants, I'll be good as gold".

Jane face return to it's previousy warm "I know you will Alex, I know you will" and lead him up the steps and inside the house.

1 comment:

  1. Lead into the house. The words drip with possibilities. Can't wait.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feedback & suggestions are always appreciated